- Our Service
- Our support during COVID-19
- Confidentiality Policy
- Impartiality Policy
- Local information, advice and support services
- Minimum Standards (PDF)
- Levels of support on offer
- Monthly trend reports shared with the LA
- Feedback questionnaires from our users
- Advice on Data Sharing by Information, Advice and Support Services
- Consent, GDPR and IAS services
SEND Advice Surrey provides information, advice and support to parents, carers, children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) aged 0 to 25 years.
As a team we are all working from home. You are still able to call us on 01737 737300 and leave a message 24 hours a day – we will be calling in to listen to these throughout the day and evening.
This information explains how we ensure the impartial information, advice and support we provide is impartial, as required by the SEND Code of Practice.