If you are unable to find the information you are looking for please use the Search box for search key words otherwise please email us email@example.com or leave a voicemail on 01737 737300.
After reading this information below please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask any questions you may have. You can also book a phone call or Teams/Zoom call or leave a message on 01737 737300. You can also complete a Contact Sheet on this website and we will be in contact as soon as we can. We aim to reply within 2 working days but this can extend at busier times.
There are a few Easy Read sheets.
Our Informaiton Sheets are below but we have also started to produce Webinars.
We have a few Information Sheets translated into Mandarin, Pashto and Urdu. All are saved under the relevant sections.
Please find a link to the SEND Review – right support, right place, right time (publishing.service.gov.uk) including the Easy Read version SEND and AP green paper: responding to the consultation – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Annual Reviews
- Appeals, tribunals and mediation
- Compliments, comments and complaints
- Early years
- EHCP (including How to Check an Draft EHCP)
- EHC needs assessment (inc. how to apply, a template letter, the 6 weeks assessment)
- Health and social care
- Local Authority (inc. Local Offer, Governance Boards, Tribunal Officers, L-SPA & Duty to Educate)
- Mental Health
- Moving in and out of Surrey
- Schools (Academies, choosing a school, SEN Support, School Refusing, Out of school and Exclusions)