Local Authority

Duty to Educate

Early Years Governance Boards

Governance Boards

High Needs Funding

Learners Single Point of Access (L-SPA)

SCC’s link to Subject Access Request (SAR) or the link to the Information Commissioners Office Right of access link to request access to information that Surrey County Council may hold about you, or your child. To request information from a School please see template letters.

Surrey Local Offer

What are Tribunals Officers?