Access arrangements

Academies – FAQ

Academy funding agreements

Applying for school places for September 2021 for children with ECHPs

Asking for an independent school or college

Best Endeavours


Choosing a school for a child with SEN

(Cost) Provision Maps

Disability Discrimination – claim against a school

Dyslexia Support

Duty to Specify

Education otherwise than at school (EOTAS)

Exclusion from school from IPSEA

Funding for SEN Support in mainstream

Help in exams

How to obtain a referral

I am worried that my child is having difficulties or not making progress…What can I do?

Individual Education Plan (IEP)

Individual Support Plan (ISP)

Out of school – no school place?

Part-time timetable

Provision Maps

Preparation for move to secondary school for children with SEND

Pupil referral units (PRU)

Reasonable Adjustments

School refusing

School Refusing – Action Plan

SEN Support Arrangements

SEN Support in Mainstream Schools

The role of the SENCo

What kind of information should be available?

What support should the LA give me if my child is out of school…?

Worried about secondary school